Coroner: IU Student Abigail Bott Died Of Accidental Overdose

abigail bott

Photo: Facebook

Abigail Bott was a freshman from the Chicago area.

The death of Indiana University student Abigail Bott was caused by a non-alcohol related accidental overdose, according to the Monroe County coroner.

Monroe County Coroner Nicole Meyer announced today her office had concluded its investigation of Bott’s death, and no foul play is suspected.

Bott was found dead in her room at McNutt Quad on Oct. 6.

The freshman was from the Chicago area.

Gretchen Frazee

Gretchen Frazee is a reporter/producer for WFIU and WTIU news. Prior to her current role, Frazee worked as the associate online content coordinator for WFIU/WTIU. She graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia where she studied multimedia journalism and anthropology. You can follow her on Twitter @gretchenfrazee.

View all posts by this author »

Tags: , , , , , , ,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply